A:Hello. I am calling about the apartment you advertised.您好。我打電話是來詢問你們打廣告的公寓。
B:Yes, what kind of apartment are you interested in?是的。您對哪種公寓有興趣?
A:I am interested in one-bedroom. Do you have any available?我對單床客房有興趣。您有空余的嗎?
B:Yes, I have one. When you need it?是的,我有一間。您什么時候要?
A:Sometime around next week. What can you tell me about this apartment?大概下個星期的某個時候。您能告訴我這個公寓的情況嗎?
B:Well, It's a one-bedroom apartment. The monthly rent at 650 dollars and a 300 dollars security deposit. You pay electricity only. Gas and water is included. Both the heat and stove are gas. Let me see, what else… Oh, you'll be assigned a sheltered parking space at no extra charge. And that's probably it.好的,這是一個有一間臥室的公寓。每月的租金是650美元,還要交300美元的保證金。您只須付電費。煤氣費和水費都包含在里面了。暖氣和爐子都是用煤氣的。讓我想想,還有什么…噢!您還會分配到一個有遮蓋的停車場地,不用另外收費。還有…應該就是這樣了。
A:Sounds good. May I come over tomorrow to take a look?聽起來不錯。我可以明天下去過去看一下嗎?
B:Sure. What time would you like to come?當然。您什么時候要過來?
A:How about 10 am?早上十點鐘怎么樣?
B:Good, May I have your name, please?好的。我可以問一下您的名字嗎?
A:My name is Blanca.我叫Blanca。
B:Thanks for calling, Blanca. I'll see you tomorrow.Blanca,謝謝您打電話過來。明天見。