1. No shoptalk.
不談公事。
2. That was a blatant lie.
那是公然撒謊。
3. I won it fair and square.
我贏得光明正大。
►fair and square 公正,正大光明地,誠實地,正面地,完全地
e.g. He won the race fair and square without any cheating. 他贏得正大光明,沒有任何欺騙行為。
e.g. I made every penny fair and square. 我的每一分錢都是老老實實地賺來的。
4. How can you have the impudence to say that?
你竟然有臉說這個?
5. He said that in a roundabout way.
他拐彎抹角地說的。
6. Full of political humbug.
充滿政治謊言。
7. You should cut your coat according to your cloth.
你得量入為出。
►cut one's coat according to one's cloth 量體裁衣,量入為出
e.g. Now money is tight, and you should cut your coat according to your cloth. 現在錢很緊,你們應該量入為出。
8. One swallow doesn’t make a summer.
一燕不成夏。
9. Gargle with this mouthwash.
用漱口水漱一下口。
10. Otherwise I would’t be able to do justice to your kindness.
否則對不起你一片苦心哪。
►do justice to 公平對待,適當處理;不辜負;使…的價值充分發(fā)揮
更多信息請查看口語交際