Conversation 1
會話1
A:You called,sir?
A:先生,你叫我嗎?
B:Yes,l need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.
B:是的,我要你寫一封信、寄這個包裹和打電話給我的律師。
A:Yes,sir. Which would you like me to do first?
A:好的,先生。你要我先做哪一件事?
B: Please deliver 4he package first since it is the most urgent. Then call my lawyer,and then I will be ready to dictate my let-ter.
B:包裹很緊急,所以先寄包裹。然后打電話給我的律師, 之后我再來口述我的信。
A:OK,sir. I will be back soon.
A:好的,先生。我馬上回來。
Conversation 2
會話 2
A:Hello.Mr. Li. What do you want me to do?
A:你好,李先生。有什么事嗎?
B:Hello,Miss. Liu. Can you.send the plans to me before Friday?
B:你好,劉小姐。星期五之前你可以把計劃給我嗎?
A: All right,Mr Li. I will get those plans over to your office by Friday morning.
A:可以,李先生。我會在周五早晨前把那些計劃送到您 辦公室的。
B : Great. That will give me time to talk with my partner before I make a final decision.
B:非常好。這樣我就有時間在做出決定前和我的拍檔商 量一下了。
A : That is what I want. Ill have them there by Friday.
A:我也是這么想的。我會在周五前把它們送到的。
B:Very good. Thank you for getting things done so quickly.
B:太好了。謝謝你辦事這么快。