A Hello. Front desk. 您好。這是前臺。
B Yes. This is Bob Robinson. I’m calling from room number 627. 我是627房間的Bob Robinson。
A Hi, Bob. What can I do for you? 您好,Bob。能為您做什么?
B Is it possible to change to another room? 能為我換個房間嗎?
A Could you please tell me why? 可以告訴我為什么您需要更換房間嗎?
B My room is facing the swimming pool. It’s noisy for me. I have a problem sleeping. And I feel uncomfortable when I take an elevator. 我的房間正對游泳池。對我來說太吵了。我無法入睡。并且坐電梯讓我感到不舒服。
A So you need a quiet side room on the lower floor. 所以您需要一個位于底層的安靜的房間。
B You’re right. 是的。
A Okay. Let me check for a room on the first floor. 好,我來給您看看一樓的房間。
B Thank you. 謝謝。
A I’ve only two rooms on the first floor. How about room 108? 在一樓只有兩件空房了。108號房可以嗎?
B That’s fine. Can I move now? 可以。我可以現(xiàn)在就搬過去嗎?
A Sure. I’ll send the bellman to help you. 當然。我會叫個門童去幫您的。
B Oh, thank you kindly. 謝謝你。
A You’re welcome. 不必客氣。
2025國考·省考課程試聽報名