A Why don't we get you some shirts?
給你買幾件襯衫吧。
B I want to leave. We've already been here two hours.
我想走了,我們已經(jīng)在這里逛了兩個小時。
A But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.
但是我們需要給你買幾件襯衫,你需要夏天穿的襯衫。
B I would rather buy them somewhere else.
我寧愿在別的地方買。
A Why? They have everything here.
為什么?這里什么都有。
B I don't like shopping in malls.I like shopping on the street. There is more variety.
我不喜歡在購物中心買東西。我喜歡逛街購物,比較有選擇性。
A Let's just look and see what they have.
看看他們有什么就好。
B Alright.
好。
A What about these shirts? Do you see anything you like?
那些襯衫如何?有看到你喜歡的嗎?
B The styles here are too boring for me. I told you. I like street shopping.
樣式都不怎么樣,我說過我喜歡逛街購物。
A Oh, come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful shirts.I know if we don't buy some today, you will never go shopping by yourself.
哦,別這樣酸溜溜,這些襯衫都蠻漂亮的。如果我們今天不買的話,你不會自己來買的。
B Sure I would.
我會的。
A Here. Look at this shirt. Try it on.
看,這件襯衫,試試看。
B Do they have it in LARGE.
有大號的嗎?
A I don't know. Let me look on the rack. Here is one. LARGE. Try it on.
我不知道,讓我看看架上有沒有。這件是大號的,試穿看看。
B Where is the fitting room? I don't see it.
更衣室在哪里?我沒看到。
A The fitting rooms are over there.
更衣室在那里。
B Okay, I will try it on.
好吧,我試穿看看。
A It looks good on you.
看起來不錯哦。
B I look like a nerd.
我看起來像傻瓜一樣。
A No, it looks great.Why are you always like this when you're shopping? You know it looks good.
不會,很好看的。你為什么每次逛街都這樣呢?很好看啊。
B Well, I don't think it's the best style for me.
我認為這種款式不適合我。
A I think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.
我們就買這件吧,我要你也試試這一件。
B Alright. Alright.
好吧,好吧。
A You should be happy I want you to look good.If I let you shop for yourself, you would never buy anything.
我?guī)湍愦虬缒銘?yīng)該感到高興。如果讓你自已逛,你一定不會買任何東西。
B Yes, maybe. But I like street shopping. There is more variety.I'm sorry. I just don't like malls.
也許吧。但我還是喜歡逛街購物,有比較多的東西可看。對不起,我就是不喜歡購物中心。